Due to a maternity leave vacancy within our school we are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher to join our dedicated and welcoming Early Years team.
The successful candidate for this role will have a keen interest and experiences in working within Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) along with an enthusiastic teaching style and the desire to provide a stimulating working environment for our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of learning and behaviour both for children in their care and themselves
- is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- is kind, caring and flexible
- has a specific interest in teaching in EYFS
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Curriculum and ideally the National Curriculum
- has the ability to work positively with children, parents and other stakeholders
- is a reflective practitioner willing to take responsibility for their continuing professional development
- has a genuine passion for and belief in the potential of every child
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children who want to learn and achieve
- excellent opportunities for professional development
- talented and supportive colleagues who are committed to the development of all pupils and the future of the school
- a positive and vibrant working environment
At Holy Trinity, we are extremely proud of our children and our school. All of our existing staff and governors work hard to provide the very best standard of education for the children in our care.
Our aim is for our children to become the best that they can be. To support this aim, we have adopted a nurturing approach within Holy Trinity and are using the 6 Nurture principles to support us.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 23 November 2020 10:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 30/11/2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3005-59T