The School Governors wish to appoint an outstanding, energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join our dedicated team at Heald Place Primary.
This post provides an excellent opportunity to work in a high quality and well-resourced environment and to become part of a highly motivated and visionary team.
Heald Place serves a rich and diverse community. It is a warm and welcoming school which is committed to the welfare and pastoral care of its pupils. All staff aim to bring out the best in each child and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
For this post we are looking for an experienced teacher who:
- is committed to the ethos of the school
- is a good classroom practitioner and able to motivate, engage and inspire students
- has a strong commitment to the students and raising standards
- is committed to professional development and progression
- is a great teacher who has a proven track record of raising pupil attainment
- is determined, resilient and has high expectations of themselves and others
- is flexible and has an understanding of the 'bigger picture'
We can offer:
- friendly, motivated and caring children who are keen to learn
- an enthusiastic and committed staff team
- a leadership team committed to continual school improvement
- a commitment to your continuing professional development
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: hr@Healdplace.manchester.sch.uk
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2129-31T