The Headteacher and governors of Unity Community Primary School wish to appoint up to 3 successful, experienced Teaching Assistants to join our growing school. We would like an additional TA3 in each primary phase (EYFS, KS1 and KS2) to carry out catch up interventions and support children across the phase. The successful candidate would also cover any maternity leave of class TA3s in their phase.
We are a UNICEF RRSA Gold school and pride ourselves on our inclusive, nurturing ethos with a strong focus on the wellbeing of staff and children
Unity is a Big Life Group school that opened in September 2015 and occupies a new building. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to share in the development of a school as it delivers quality education towards our vision of a caring school that values diversity and parent/community partnership.
Applications are welcomed from self-reflecting, positive, adaptable candidates to work in our inclusive, richly diverse school who:
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for children's learning and well-being.
- Have proven experience of working with primary aged children
- Have excellent language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have high expectations of children's learning and behaviour
- Are able to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable, resilient and enthusiastic
- Are confident and motivated and work well as part of a team.
- Will help provide a stimulating and creative learning experience for all children
- Have warmth, care and sensitivity when dealing with children and adults
Unity can offer:
- A culturally diverse community
- A supportive staff team
- Opportunities to grow; career and personal development
- A fantastic new building with new technology
- Supportfrom The Big Life group
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
To apply for any of these positions please go to: https://biglifegroup.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/174
Closing Date: 03 December 2020 17:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2038-41