The Governors of Varna Community Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated and suitably qualified School Business Manager, to support the smooth running of the school.
Responsibilities will include Finance, HR, Administration, Buildings and Health & Safety.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent financial skills with at least 3 years' experience
- Be confident in presenting financial information to a Governing Body, or similar
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Respect confidentiality at all times
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn
- A supportive and dedicated Governing Body and staff team
- Professional development opportunities
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to contact the school to discuss the role with the Headteacher.
You can also look around our school with the virtual tour
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please submit your application, together with supporting evidence to: email@example.com
Please note that all applicants must complete the application form as CV's will not be accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 02 December 2020
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2278-56S