The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint an Administration Officer to work at St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School who will also collaborate with colleagues at other schools within the Trust.
Main purpose of the post is to provide an efficient, responsive and high quality administrative and financial support to the school.
You will be required to work collaboratively with all staff and parents in order to support student well being.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of general clerical administrative work
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have effective written and communication skills to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels
- Have the right personal values, attributes and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in successful partnership with all stakeholders and support the Trust's vision
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant and welcoming environment with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links with three other schools within the multi-academy trust
- Entry into a competitive pension scheme
- Relevant paid training as and when required
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the senior leadership team. Please contact Mrs Johnson on 0161 437 3890 or email: email@example.com make arrangements.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and therefore, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to read the Application Form Notes, Privacy Notice, Job Description, Person Specification and Disclosure Form.
Please note CV's and agency referrals will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 15 January 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3474-21S