The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and self motivated person to work alongside our dedicated team of admin staff.
The post holder will be expected to provide high quality administrative support for staff and parents in order to promote pupil wellbeing and the five outcomes of Every Child Matters.
We are looking for:
- Experience of general clerical and administrative work
- Someone with good numeracy and literacy skills
- A minimum of grade C in both English and Maths or equivalent is essential
- Willingness to undertake minor first aid training
- Have a good understanding of and the ability to use relevant technology, for example, a photocopier
- Possess keyboard and computer skills
- Show a willingness to participate in development and training opportunities
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 05 March 2021 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 15/03/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2234-70S