We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Can demonstrate effective classroom practice
- Has the ability to inspire, nurture and motivate learners towards achieving their full potential
- Has high expectations of children's behaviour and attainment
- Is a team player with the ability to inspire and implement change
- Has high expectations of themselves and others with the drive and determination to work together with pupils, staff and parents to succeed
We can offer you:
- A friendly welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- Happy, enthusiastic children, keen to learn and proud of their school
- A hardworking team of staff and governors committed to high standards
- An opportunity for continued professional development
This post is to cover a maternity leave.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Applicants should complete the CES Application Form associated with this advert, the Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form and where possible the Recruitment Monitoring Form.
Additionally, please submit one side of A4 stating your reasons for being suitable for this post to the Head Teacher.
Relevant forms available at: https://www.st-malachys.manchester.sch.uk/job-vacancies/
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 18 March 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3452-26T