Collyhurst Nursery School and Neighbourhood Area 3 Childrens Centre are looking to recruit a Locality Lead with a strategic vision to provide leadership for the Early Years offer within designated areas of the City.
This role involves the working and management of teams across our 4 Children's Centres based in Collyhurst, Miles Platting, Moston and Newton Heath
The successful candidate will ensure they have:
- A relevant Leadership Qualification or can evidence extensive experience of Leadership within the sector
- Effective implementation and leadership of the Early Years Core Purpose services, in line with the "Start Well" priorities. Must possess excellent analytical skills to use data to effect change
- An overview of the analysis of need of the children and families living in our neighbourhoods
- Experience of integrated partnership working to improve outcomes for children and families
- Strong understanding of Safeguarding policies, procedures and practices
- Proven leadership skills and are highly motivated
- Ability to recognise support, utilise and develop the skills of all staff
- Excellent and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, challenge and inspire the team, people and families of the community
- Ability to seek innovative opportunities to find and secure funding opportunities to support the delivery of Early Years Core Purpose
The sucessful candidate will also ensure that the Children's Centres Commission meets all statutory duties associated with the securing of quality provision for Early Years Core Purpose.
We warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit our centres by appointment. You will able to meet the Headteacher Jo Fenton or our Acting Deputy Locality Lead Aimee Holmes. If you wish to make an appointment to visit us please call 0161 205 1744.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 26 April 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/1008-53S