The Governors of Mount Carmel RC Primary School would like to appoint a highly motivated Catholic leader to the post of Deputy Headteacher at our successful school.
This is a unique opportunity to join our experienced leadership team as one of two Deputy Headteachers due to the split site nature of our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the catholic ethos of our school
- Have a clear vision for the mission of a Catholic school in the community that we serve, fuelled by your own faith
- Have experience as a senior leader in your current school at Assistant or Deputy headship level
- Be an inspirational leadership in the classroom and beyond
- Be able to demonstrate the impact that your teaching has had in your current school
- Have the ability for clear thinking and innovation
- Be able to inspire, challenge and encourage our staff
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and belief in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach to school development
Mount Carmel is a beacon of outstanding Catholic education, facing its joys and challenges with passion and energy.
We see ourselves as a family, constantly looking out to care for each other, especially those children most vulnerable, either because of family circumstances or emotional, behaviour, learning needs or disability.
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos rooted in the values of the Gospel
- Amazing children who inspire us every day
- Opportunities for continued personal and professional development
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 26 April 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3503-23L