Are you an experienced EYFS Foundation Stage Teacher ready for the step up into an exciting leadership role at Ravensbury Community School.
Have you got the vision, commitment and enthusiasm to help us develop and deliver the best early years provision for every child?
Ravensbury Community School is a vibrant, friendly and high achieving school at the heart of its community. Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the school has excellent pupil behaviour, friendly welcoming staff and parents that give the school a unique family feel to it.
We are highly inclusive school and benefit tremendously from the diversity of the community we serve. We believe in the holistic development of our pupils, academically, physically, socially and emotionally.
Our receptive and motivated pupils are challenged and excited by their learning and are proud of their school.
You will be:
- A caring teacher and leader who has the needs of our pupils and their families at the heart of everything they do
- Committed and inspirational about raising standards and the life chances for all children
- A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and supports other staff to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils and a source of inspiration
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill who can bring new ideas to enhance our team
- Experience of working with children of different ages within the Early Years
We can offer:
- An innovative school where well behaved children and enthusiastic pupil community are challenged and enjoy learning
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
- The full support of the Head Teacher and Governing Body for professional and leadership development
- An exciting, well organised and animated environment in which to work
- High quality support and Continuing Professional Development to ensure that you are successful and have the chance to develop and grow as a teacher
- A fantastic community of parents
- A genuine chance to help shape the future of Ravensbury Community School
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 26 April 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2234-72T