Are you looking for the next step in your career, a new challenge and opportunity to widen the positive impact you have through strategic leadership and management?
If so we would be delighted to her from you!
You will be passionate about making a difference and share our belief in the importance of relationships and our core values of: respect, inclusion and growth.
You will want to work in a large, diverse, urban primary school and understand the wonderful and unique opportunities and challenges this can bring.
We will consider full time and part time and job share applications as well as requests for flexible working.
The most important thing to us, is that we find the right person for our children, team and community.
What we can offer you?
- The opportunity to lead and have impact within a large and diverse primary school
- A school committed to wellbeing of all staff - evidenced through our actions, provision, policies and systems
- Regular dedicated leadership time, off-site, to support with your strategic work
- Professional supervision and leadership coaching alongside weekly 1 to 1 meetings
- Our children are the highlight of our school and there is something very special about them all
- You won't have a class of your own but, as with all our Senior Leadership Team, you will teach the equivalent of 0.5 days a week
- An incredibly supportive and effective governing body
- A strong, committed and collaborative leadership team including senior and middle leaders with a distributed leadership model
- An inclusive, warm and welcoming team of staff - from our teachers and Teaching Assistant's through to admin, premises, cleaning and lunch time staff
- Parents/carers and wider community who are respectful, positive about school and from very diverse backgrounds
You will find more information in the attached letter from our headteacher.
We look forward to welcoming an application from you.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 07 May 2021 09:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 17/05/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2058-84L