We are now looking to appoint a suitably experienced person to join our team of support staff and undertake a range of tasks to provide an accurate and efficient administration service and a welcoming and effective reception service. Please note that this is a fixed term vacancy which will require availability to cover the main reception and undertake administrative work during the summer break.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- A desire to help and good communication and interpersonal skills are vital for the reception role - you will be welcoming and helping visitors, answering and directing phone calls and dealing with lots of email enquiries;
- The ability to provide a high-level administrative service ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timely responses;
- Well organised and professional with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects and areas of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, at least equivalent to RQF Level 2, with excellent IT skills. Experience of using Microsoft packages, mailmerge and SIMS would be ideal;
- Supportive of the school's excellent staff attendance and punctuality record.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1400 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme in operation;
- Access to Health Assured's 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Staff Wellbeing Fund for initiatives, activities and social events that support staff mental and physical health;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Applications should be sent via the TES link on our school website
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 19 April 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/4765-103S