The New Headteacher and Governors of this forward thinking school are looking to appoint an innovative teacher to work in Key Stage One or Key Stage Two. The posts are flexible dependent on applicant's strengths, experience. Please specify in your application your strengths, interests, teaching experience and subject leader experience (if applicable).
We welcome applications from NQTs, and RQTs as well as experienced teachers.
Church of England School of the Resurrection combines good achievement, extremely high standards of care and a Christian ethos approach to all aspects of teaching and learning, including social, emotional and academic.
As a class teacher we are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is a consistently good and motivated practitioner with high standards and expectations
- Has the passion for promoting and nurturing the personal development and well-being of all pupils
- Is committed to personalised learning and developing independent, inquisitive and reflective learners who are aware of the wider world and how they can make a difference in it
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues, parents and most importantly with our children, and place them at the heart of everything you do
- Is familiar with, and has solid understanding of, the National Curriculum and its requirements
- Knows how to support and challenge pupils to ensure they achieve end of year expectations, including opportunities for mastery and greater depth
- Believes in a creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning in order to develop pupils with collaborative and adaptable skills for the future
- Is proactive, reflective and uses initiative to further develop teaching and learning and enhance progress
- Is effective in raising attainment and achievement and uses tracking and the assessment process including gap analysis to raise standards
- Will actively promote and support our Christian values/spiritually led ethos and believes that every child has the ability to achieve their potential
- Is an effective team member and is willing to contribute to the 'wider life' of the school, to engage pupils in extra-curricular activities and promote a range of experiences for all pupils
Church of England School of the Resurrection offers:
- Friendly, happy, imaginative and hardworking children who have excellent attitude to school
- A supportive, enthusiastic and effective leadership team
- The full support of a talented and dedicated team of staff, who work hard, share good practice, coach, mentor and support each other to ensure they make a difference to every child
- An effective school environment for all that supports and develops social, emotional, spiritual and academic learning of all pupils
- Excellent commitment to your professional development to support and enhance your journey as an effective teacher
- Excellent partnerships with parents and the wider community to enhance the life of the school
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit on 0161 223 3163 or email Gayle Elliot in the office email@example.com
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Application forms can be downloaded Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit on 0161 223 3163 or email Gayle Elliot in the office firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17 May 2021 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3490-15T