The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint two Teaching Assistant Level 4 at St Anthony's Catholic Primary School .
- To provide regular cover for the class Teacher
- Assist the teacher to ensure a safe classroom and outdoor environment
- Assist with planning and preparing lessons, their delivery and assessing, recording, evaluating and feeding back to the class Teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong moral and ethical principles and values
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Be someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to challenge, inspire and motivate our students.
- Be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
- Act with the utmost integrity at all time
Shortlisted candidates will be required to deliver a lesson which will be observed by the Headteacher and other Teachers.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment characterised by excellent relationships with pupils, staff, governors and parents
- Close links with three other school within the multi-academy trust
- Entry into a competitive pension scheme
- Relevant paid training as and when required
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with the Headteacher. Please contact Mrs Caroline Duffy (Heads PA on 0161 437 3029) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Social distancing will be observed at all times.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 14 May 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3424-28S