The Governors of St Catherine's RC Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, ambitious and dedicated Headteacher to lead our school which is at the heart of Didsbury's Catholic community.
We are a welcoming, inclusive and vibrant school with an incredibly supportive parish community.
If you are committed to continuing to build an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can flourish, we would encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- is caring, compassionate, and committed to our Roman Catholic ethos
- has vision, ambition anda clear strategic direction
- will promote the Catholic ethos in all aspects of school life so our children and staff grow in love of God, themselves and others
- will challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be, leading as a reflective and understanding practitioner who furthers a culture of collaboration and ambition
- will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school
- will nurture children's enjoyment of learning and their wellbeing whilst ensuring high levels of achievement
- will promote the inclusive ethos of our school
- has business and financial understanding and can communicate and work well with our Business Manager and Governors to maintain our secure financial position
We can offer you:
- engaged and enthusiastic, articulate and confident, friendly and community minded, loving and supportive children with a thirst for learning
- a hardworking, dedicated and motivated staff team who work collaboratively to provide an environment shaping the whole child and helping each reach their full potential
- a Governing Board fully committed to supporting the Headteacher in achieving their vision for St Catherine's and a welcoming and supportive parish & wider community
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 13 September 2021 09:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 27/09/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3432-35L