We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified teaching assistant with a positive outlook to cover maternity leave in our Nursery class (initially for two terms from 6th September 2021).
We are looking for someone who:
- Is keen to work as part of a strong team
- Can demonstrate initiative when working with children
- Has high expectations of children's behaviour
- Is patient, flexible and energetic
- Has a Level 3 teaching assistant qualification
We can offer:
- A friendly and welcoming staff team
- Opportunities for professional development alongside experienced staff
- A positive attitude to work/life balance
The post holder will work under the supervision and direction of class teachers, working with individual pupils, small groups and the whole class.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 29 July 2021 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 16/08/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3465-29S