We are now looking for a suitably experienced person to provide a professional HR administration service alongside PA duties for two of our Deputy Heads. Please note that this is an all year round position which will require availability to cover the main reception and undertake administrative work via a rota during school holidays.
What we are looking for:
- A formal HR qualification would be ideal, although not essential;
- A knowledge and understanding of key HR processes, eg recruitment, training, data and reporting, ideally in the education sector;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are vital for this role;
- The ability to provide a high-level administrative service ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timely responses;
- Well organised and professional with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects and areas of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, at least equivalent to RQF Level 2, with excellent IT skills. Experience of using Microsoft packages, mailmerge and SIMS would be ideal;
- Supportive of the school's excellent staff attendance and punctuality record;
Please note that training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1400 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme in operation;
- Access to Health Assured's 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Staff Wellbeing Fund for initiatives, activities and social events that support staff mental and physical health;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Click here to apply for this position
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 23 August 2021 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/4765-105S