The Governors of St. Anne's R.C. Primary School are seeking a new Headteacher who is committed to building a community where all are welcomed and cared for so that they can achieve their best.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- Has a clear vision of what Catholic Education can be and the dedication to realise this at St Anne's
- Works with Mission integrity so that all members of the community can benefit
- Has a clear strategic direction
- Can inspire and energise staff to develop their talents and skills to serve our children
- Will establish and maintain high expectations and a love of learning in our school
- Will sustain and develop further the vibrant and inclusive ethos of our school
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who enjoy school and are enthusiastic about their learning
- A supportive Governing board, fully committed to ensuring a positive future for St Anne's
- Parents and families who work in close partnership with the staff and really value what the school provides
- Support for your continuing professional development
- Excellent links with other schools and local partnerships
- Strong support from the Diocese and Manchester L.ocal Authority
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged through the school office on 0161 795 5995
Please visit the website to find out more about our school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note CV's are not accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 15 September 2021 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3422-22L