We wish to recruit one full time Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in our Specialist Support Centre.
The successful candidate should have:
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children with Social Emotional and Mental Health
- Familiarity with Team Teach (training available)
- Excellent understanding of the needs of children with Special Educational Needs
- An ability to plan and lead activities independently
- High expectations of children's achievement
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
Bowker Vale Primary School Specialist Support Centre (SSC) caters for 8 children with plans for social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The children have full access to the National Curriculum with an emphasis on developing social skills, addressing emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We can offer you:
- A positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- An inclusive school - judged 'Good with Outstanding features' by OfSTED (July 2017)
- Excellent relationships with our parents and community
- Training and support
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note we will not accept postal applications.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 23 September 2021 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2039-24S