The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, caring and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking team.
The successful candidate will work alongside the class teacher to deliver an exceptional education to all pupils
The ideal candidate will possess;
- NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of working in a primary school
- Good Standards of spoken and written English and Maths (GCSE or equivalent)
- Commitment to working as part of a team
- An understanding on the importance of safeguarding children
- Knowledge of creative approaches to encourage pupil learning
- Knowledge and experience of working with children with specific language and communication difficulties would be an advantage
We can offer:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are well behaved and respectful
- Supportive, friendly parents and Governing Body
- Support in your role and commitment to relevant continuing professional development
- A friendly, caring team committed to raising standards for pupils
Crowcroft Park Primary School is a vibrant, multicultural diverse school with 236 pupils on roll based in Longsight. We are a good school working towards being outstanding.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Post your application to the schools address.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. Privacy Notice
Closing Date: 10 October 2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2076-36S