The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring teacher to join our school. This is a temporary position covering until December 2021 in the first instance.
ECTs (Early Career Teachers) are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has recent good and outstanding experience of teaching in Primary School
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Has a passion for working with all children and be kind, caring and flexible
- Is an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
- Has high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and pastorally
- Is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- Is able to form successful relationships with other staff, parents and the wider community
In return we can offer:
- A commitment to personal development
- An extremely positive and supportive working environment
- A friendly, hard working and supportive team of staff, governors and parents
St Augustine's is a small vibrant, multicultural, inner city school with 211 pupils on roll. It is a 1 form entry school with a 30 place Nursery.
At St Augustine's we pride ourselves on our positive relationships between staff, pupils and parents.
We provide a wide range of enrichment opportunities e.g. day trips and residential. Attainment is a high priority with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff who provide personalised learning programmes to enable each individual child to reach their full potential.
Applicants are asked to complete the application form and also submit a covering letter which details curriculum strengths,relevant experience and areas of expertise relevant to the person specification for the role.
Please address each point from the Person Specification clearly; giving examples wherever possible.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 08 October 2021 12:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 11/10/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3011-47T