We are looking to appoint a suitably experienced person to manage the duties of the Student Services facility in the Temple building, including providing an efficient, helpful and welcoming reception and administrative service to students, parents and colleagues.
What we want from you:
- A desire to help and good communication and interpersonal skills are vital for the student reception role
- Be welcoming and helping parents and students, answering phone calls and dealing with enquiries
- The ability to provide a high-level administrative service ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timely responses
- Well organised and professional with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects and areas of your work, ensuring deadlines are met
- The ability to work well within a team, yet able to work unsupervised utilising your own initiative to prioritise tasks
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, at least equivalent to RQF Level 2, with excellent IT skills
- Experience of using Microsoft packages and SIMS would be ideal
- Supportive of the school's excellent staff attendance and punctuality record
- Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1400 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme in operation
- Access to Health Assured's 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Wellbeing Fund for initiatives, activities and social events that support staff mental and physical health
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please visit our websitehereto apply and use the online application form Or use the attached application form andemail itback to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV's and agencies will be ignored.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 04 October 2021 09:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 11/10/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/4765-110S