St. Chad's RC Primary School wishes to appoint a cleaner to maintain a high standard of cleanliness in line with current COVID 19 guidelines. You will be required for three hours each day usually between 3.00 and 6.00pm Monday to Friday, although some flexibility will be required.
There may be other occasions when you will be required, for which you will receive payment.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish a good rapport with all staff and students
- As well as being professional, be friendly, patient and understanding towards the students
- Be flexible, motivated and able to follow instructions and remain calm in difficult circumstances
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations.
- Be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- wonderful children who love school and very supportive families
- a committed, hardworking and friendly staff team and supportive governors
- an attractive, stimulating and safe environment
- excellent links with the Diocese, the Emmaus Trust and other local Catholic schools
- a commitment to your professional development and well-being
- Relevant paid training as and when required
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Post your application to the school address
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Privacy Statement: Privacy Notice
Closing Date: 10 November 2021 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3434-37S