PLEASE NOTE THE ACTUAL SALARY IS £18,877 - £21,258 PER ANNUM.
We are delighted to advertise for a Level 4 Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking, motivated team in our "Outstanding" school. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, experienced and have a good understanding of the Early Years curriculum as well as all the Primary Years.
- driven by success
- excited by new opportunities and challenges
- a fantastic team player with high standards for teaching and learning
- able to work in a year group in Early years, Key.Stage.1 or Key.Stage.2
- confident to cover classes for Planning Preparation and Assessment (PPA) across the early years and Primary school age range
If so we can offer you…
- a supportive environment where children thrive
- a knowledgeable and experienced team
- continuous professional development opportunities
- the opportunity to work in an outstanding school
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant who can demonstrate the ability to motivate, support and enthuse pupils. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a year group team and also take responsibility for other classes across the Primary and Early Years age range when needed, including PPA.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the school address
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Privacy Statement: Privacy Statement.pdf
Closing Date: 01 November 2021 09:00
Shortlisting: Not known
Interviews: To be notified
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2073-76S