"Putting Children First"
Are you looking to gain more Special Educational Needs and Disabilities experience?
Do you have experience working within Early Years?
The Governors and pupils at St John Chrysostoms Federation are looking to appoint 2Level 3 Teaching Assistants who will promote and support the vision and direction of the Federation and will enable us to secure success and maintain high quality education for its pupils.
These positions are full-time roles supporting children with Special Educational Needs. You will be working up close with another Teaching Assistant and SENCO to support the learning and development of the child.
The school has received funding until August 2022, the role is to start Jan 2022 but anyone who is available to start sooner will be able too!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary or SEN School or any Education/residential setting
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the EYFS
- Bright, positive, dedicated and inspiring personality
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3) or if you have relevant experience please also apply
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
In return we offer you:
- Enthusiastic and energetic children who are eager to learn;
- A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
- A skilled and dedicated team of hard-working staff committed to excellence;
- An active and supportive Governing Body committed to the success of the Federation;
- Strong, supportive links with the church;
- Support and professional development to be successful.
St. John's Primary School and St Chrysostom's Primary School are part of a federation under the direction of an Executive Headteacher, two Heads of Schools and a Strategic Governance Body
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 10 December 2021 09:00
Interviews: Week Commencing 13/12/2021
Please quote vacancy reference - MCCSJCF-7S