The Governors of Chorlton CofE Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced Playworker for our successful After School Provision.
The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced team of play workers in a busy environment and must demonstrate a commitment to working in an outstanding provision with excellent continuing professional development.
The successful candidate should have:
- Practical knowledge of child development and child related issues
- Experience of working with children and parents
- Ability to plan, initiate, organise and develop play
- Ability to liaise effectively with others involved in working with children across the whole age range of centre users
- Ability and willingness to acquire knowledge of relevant legislation and procedures
- Ability tocommunicate in a helpful and sensitive manner with children and adults
- Willingness to abide by the City Council's 'No Smoking Policy, Harrassment at Work, Equal Opportunities' and other policies
- Team working skills
In return we will be able to offer you:
- Well behaved and motivated pupils
- A friendly, supportive school community
- Continuing professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to work in an outstanding school.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note CV's will not be accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 31 January 2022 09:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3003-70S