The Governing Body of St Anne's RC Primary School wish to appoint a teacher for Higher Key Stage 2. This position is suitable for an experienced Teacher or an Early Career Teacher.
We are looking for a Teacher who has:
- The ability to promote and support, the Catholic values and ethos of our school
- An excellent record as a classroom practitioner with high expectations for all or a Newly Qualified Teacher with good induction training outcomes
- Vision, energy, self motivation, inter-personal and organisational skills
- The ability to support and inspire colleagues and children
- A keen interest in curriculum design and development
- Commitment to maintain and further strengthen school's links with the parish, St Peter's RC High School and other cluster schools
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a school with:
- A friendly welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and proud of their school
- A committed, hardworking team of staff and governors
- The opportunity for further professional development
- A strong network of support within the school, through Salford Diocese and Manchester Local Authority
Our recent Ofsted was in November 2019 and the school continues to be good.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CV's are not accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 14 June 2022 12:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3504-45T