The Governors and Principal of our friendly school are seeking 4 motivated and passionate Teaching Assistants to join our team in driving forward standards and promoting positive outcomes for all our children.
The successful candidates will have strong experience working with groups and be able to show evidence of impact on children's progress through the use of interventions.
They will also have:
- A proactive approach to supporting learning & development
- Skills to engage and motivate children in small groups and when covering whole classes
- Ability to use a range of strategies to encourage engagement and positive behaviours
- Ability to manage resources efficiently and effectively use new technology
- Excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
- A proven track record of good attendance
St Barnabas Primary Academy is part of Vantage Academy Trust and is one of 9 schools across Manchester, Trafford, Salford, Bolton and Knowsley.
St Barnabas CE Primary Academy, Openshaw is moving forward in its next phase of development. With this brings opportunity to grow our dedicated staff team and we welcome talented, committed teaching assistants to join us.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive and diverse school community
- Friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- Opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
- A firm commitment to your professional development
- A supportive Leadership team
- A strong focus on staff wellbeing
We warmly encourage visits to school. Please contact the School Office by telephone to arrange this on 0161 223 3593.
Please note references will be requested prior to interview.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Please visit the website linked below and click on the Staff & Careers tab
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 07 June 2022
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2007-23S