We wish to recruit two Level 2 Teaching Assistants to work in our school.
Primarily these roles are to support a pupil with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Successful Candidates must have:
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children with SEND
- Excellent understanding of the needs of children with SEND
- An ability to plan and lead activities independently
- High expectations of children's achievement
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
We can offer:
- A positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- An inclusive school judged 'Good with Outstanding features' by OfSTED (July 2017)
- Excellent relationships with our parents and community
- Training and support
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to our Business Manager Kirsten Bird at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CV's wil not be accepted.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 04 July 2022 09:00
Interviews: Week Comencing 11/07/2022
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/2039-32S