We are seeking to appoint a Cleaner at Holy Trinity CE Primary School.
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, a good team player and take pride in the quality and high standards of their work. Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Undertake cleaning duties connected with the cleanliness of the environment and school premises to maintain high standards in the internal and external appearance of school buildings
- Ensure all duties are undertaken in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with requirements under Health & Safety regulations, established safe systems of work and City Council policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide an efficient and effective service for removal and disposal of waste
- Replenish cleaning materials/stocks as required
- Assist in the care of equipment, materials and storage areas used in cleaning the building
- Other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by school leaders
- Participate in training as required
At Holy Trinity CE Primary School we are extremely proud of the quality of our cleaning provision and of the standards that are set by our current site team.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications will only be considered on fully completed application forms. We do not accept CV's by way of application.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 03 July 2022 18:00
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3005-74S