Temporary Teaching Assistant Level 2 Grade 3 Term Time only plus training days x 2 posts
Required to start 1st September 2022
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time only, Scale point 6 £20,043 pro rata (£15,955) until July 2023
The Governing Body would like to appoint two highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented teaching assistants to join our team throughout school.
We would like you to be able to:
- Supervise and provide support to ensure the safety of pupils and enable them to access all areas of the curriculum.
- Attend to the personal needs of children, including pastoral, social, health, physical hygiene and welfare.
- Establish good relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Encourage pupils to act independently where appropriate.
- Be a team player with the ability to further develop our strong Catholic ethos
- Have high standards and expectations in all areas of school life.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above and an appropriate teaching assistant qualification at least Level 2.
St John Bosco will offer:
- Well behaved and motivated pupils who are eager to learn;
- The support of a happy, hardworking, staff team;
- The opportunity to excel in your practice and to develop others;
- Excellent opportunities to enhance your career; this would be a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain experience before entering a career in teaching.
- Supportive and dedicated parents;
- The chance to make a positive difference.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on 0161 740 7094 to make an appointment.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the school address: St John Bosco RC Primary School, Hall Moss Road, BlackleyM9 7AT
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Privacy Statement: Privacy Notice
Closing Date: 08 July 2022 12:00
Shortlisting: Not Known
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3446-25S