"Putting Children First"
The Governors and pupils are looking to appoint 2 Teaching Assistants Level 3 who will promote and support the vision and direction of the Federation and will enable us to secure success and maintain high quality education for its pupils. The successful candidate will provide 1-2-1 support for pupils who have additional needs and day-to-day classroom support.
These posts would suit any graduates who would like further experience in schools who have not yet secured a position ( any newly qualified teachers who have not secured a long term post). If you are already working in schools and are ready for a change or new challenge please apply.
The posts are Full time, Term Time Only, and Fixed term until 31 August 2023.
St. John's Primary School and St Chrysostom's Primary School are part of a federation under the direction of an Executive Headteacher, two Heads of Schools and a Strategic Governance Body.
We welcome applications from candidates who have:
- A strong commitment to raising achievement for all pupils;
- The ability to develop and inspire others by their own professional standards, teaching and expectations;
- Drive, energy and passion to lead our school in a warm and caring manner;
- The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school.
In return we offer you:
- Enthusiastic and energetic children who are eager to learn;
- A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
- A skilled and dedicated team of hard-working staff committed to excellence;
- An active and supportive Governing Body committed to the success of the Federation;
- Strong, supportive links with the church;
- Support and professional development to be successful.
St. John Chrysostom Federation is committed to safeguarding our pupils, staff and families. All offers of employment are subject to stringent DBS checks and upon the school receiving supportive references.
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply -
information for applicants
Email your application to: email@example.com
Post your application to the school address -St Chrysostom's CofE Primary School, Lincoln Grove, Chorlton-on-Medlock, ManchesterM13 0DX
Please note that CVs and agencies will be ignored
Previous unsuccessful applicants need not apply.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Privacy Statement: Privacy Notice
Closing Date: 05 September 2022 09:00
Interviews: To be notified
Please quote vacancy reference - MCC352/3015-44S